Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Field Of Study:
- Science & Mathematics
- Level Of Study:
- Course Subject:
- Medical Assistant
- Course Intake:
- January, June
DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL ASSISTANT [JPT/BPP(K)1000-600/WP190/Jld.3(13)]
Our Diploma in medical Assistant program prepares the candidates in the area of basic medical science, and also professional modules such as medicine, emergency medicine, surgery, public health, pharmacology, behavioral sciences, nursing and college elective mudules.Students will experience learning in the classroom in the form of tutorials, lectures, practical sessions, hands-on activities that stimulate intellectual discourse, critical thinking and clinical reasoning combined with student directed learning. Students will also be exposed to hands-on clinical training via clinical placements within our healthcare organizations to enhance the clinical knowledge, competencies, and skills in major areas of Medical, surgical emergency, traumas, and many others. This program is approved by both the Malaysian Qualification Agency and the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Our program enables students to achieve their dreams to work in a healthcare setting in both the government and private sector. The program is also uniquely designed to enable the student to gain value added exposure in the plantation sector. This gives our students additional skills to be able to be employed in the plantation sector.
- Prepare knowledgeable, safe and competent practitioners in medical and health sciences.
- Generate graduates who are able to contribute effectively in the community.
- Inculcate professional attitudes, ethical conducts and social responsibilities.
- Prepare graduates to be creative, innovative, sensitive and responsive towards the community, culture and environment.
- Developed graduates with coordination, teamwork, communication, and social skills.
||3 Years / 6 Semesters
- Governments Agency such as Ministry Of Health
- Ministry Of Defence
- Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Ministry Of Educations
- Universities hospital
- Private Hospital
- Industrial Health Clinics
- Anatomy and Physiology 1
- Microbiology and Parasitological
- Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization
- Social Sciences
- Ethnic Study in Malaysia
- English for Academic Communication
- Introduction to Survey
- Basic Mathematics
- Fundamental of GIS
- Project Management
- GIS / LIS
- GPS Survey
- Coordinate Reference System
- Land Law & Land Management
- CAD Drawing
- Advanced Mathematics
- Fundamental of Remote Sensing
- Industrial Training
- Passed SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 credits including Malay Language/ English/ Science / Mathematics/ Additional Mathematic/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Applied Sciences) in the following subjects:
- Passed SPM or its equivalent with a minmum of 3 credits including Malay Language/ Mathematic/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Applied Science/ English)
- Possess a certificate in related field from a recognised programme by government of Malaysia (Community Nurse, Dental Surgery Assistant, Public Health Assistant, Health Science Certificate) and;
- GCE O Level or equivalent with 5 (five) credits in Science/ Mathematic/ Bilogy/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English)
- 3 (three) from any other subjects; and
- Malaysian citizens are required to pass in Malay Language at SPM level for the purpose of registration with MAB
For those who doesn’t have the above English Qualification will have to fulfilled below requirement :
Undergo Geomatika College International’s English Programme