Diploma in Fine Arts (UiTM)
- Field Of Study:
- Creative Arts, Design & Music
- Level Of Study:
- Course Subject:
- Fine Arts
- Course Intake:
- January, June
DIPLOMA IN FINE ARTS (COLLABORATION WITH UITM)
Diploma in Art & Design and Fine Art is a learning program based on the design studio to provide a detailed and comprehensive learning for the development of identity to anyone who interested in the field of Art & Design and Fine Arts. In this program, students will have the option to go through extensive specialized fields. Where the focus towards the development of studio skills associated with Drawing, Painting, Print-making and Sculpture.
Diploma in Fine Art offers two and a half year study of Fine arts as an educational process that provides practical, conceptual and philosophical understanding of aesthetics in art. This provides an opportunity for students to develop analytical and creative skills to explore the visual language through the tangibility of reality and to expose the art form and substance.
- To produce knowledgeable Graduates and Expertise in Art & Design and Particularly in Fine Art.
- To Provide Exposure to the skills of Painting, Printmaking and Sculpture.
- To Produce Graduates who have analytical thinking about the world of art and to produce high quality in Artworks.
- To Produce Graduates with Entrepreneurial characteristics to commercialize their Artworks.
- To provide the opportunities for students to pursue a Degree in UITM.
- To provide the opportunities for students in the field of Art design and Fine art.
||2.5 years / 5 semesters
- Professional Artist
- 3D Digital Sculptor
- Art Consultant
- Art teacher
- Art Director
- Artistic Director
- Gallery Assistant
- Drawing I
- Visual Research
- Introduction To Cultural Studies
- Theory Of Art Appreciation
- Drawing II
- Visual Communication
- Painting- Media & Technique
- Printmaking- Media & Technique
- Drawing- Shape & Form
- Painting- Media & Technique II
- Printmaking-Media Technique II
- Sculpture- Media & Technique II
- Time Based Media I
- History Of Malaysian Art
- Watercolour Painting
- Drawing – Shape, Form & Space
- Painting- Media & Technique III
- Drawing- Final Drawing
- Painting- Media Dimension
- Printmaking- Media Dimension
- Sculpture- Media Dimension
- Project Report II
- Time Based Media III
- Pass SPM with 5 credits and one of the credit subjects must be in:
- Visual Art Education/EngineeringDrawing/Invention/Physics/ Chemistry/Biology/Additional Science/Science
- Pass Mathematic/Additional Mathematic AND pass English subject AND other 4 credits in any other subject
- Special case for pre-UITM or Polytechnic Certificate or Art Skills Drawing certificate need to refer to the UITM Registrar
For those who doesn’t have the above English Qualification will have to fulfilled below requirement :
Undergo Geomatika College International’s English Programme