BA (Hons) Commerce
- Field Of Study:
- Business Administration & Management
- Level Of Study:
- Course Subject:
- Course Intake:
- January, May, September
UCSI University’s BA (Hons) in Commerce is a 3-year programme that equips you with operational, supervisory and managerial knowledge and skills, required for modern management of business industry. It covers a wide range of areas from management, sales & marketing, public relation, retailing to human resource management.
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments, and finally a requirement to complete a dissertation in an Independent Project in the final year. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive.
- UCSI Foundation: Pass
- STPM / A-Levels: Min. 2 Principals
- UEC: 5 credits
- National matriculation: CGPA 2.5
- International Baccalaureate: Average 28/42
- Other Year 12 equivalent:Average score of 60%
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 213 (computer-based) / 550 (written-based) / 80 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior or concurrently with undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
*International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but of non-English curriculum, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English programme (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate programme directly, are advised to fulfill the above English requirements prior commencing their studies at the university.
- General Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Banking and Business Manager
- Retail Manager
- Management Executive
- Strategic Business Planner
- Operation Manager
- Business Consultant
Source: UCSI University