|The objective of the master’s programme is to provide a unique opportunity to healthcare professional, thus enabling them to develop and enhance their leadership potential and specific skill-sets which are seen to be a top priority in healthcare management, particularly in today’s highly charged competitive business environment. Healthcare professionals with requisite business management skill and knowledge are increasingly in demand to meet newly emerging industry standards and the growing needs of the healthcare industry. These healthcare specialists are empowered to create and deliver value in high performing healthcare organizations.Participants embarking on this program will go through an integrated learning experience that will broaden their leadership style and strategic management skill-sets, ultimately laying the foundation for strategic innovative thinking that is germane in creating competitive edge for the organizations they engaged.|
|Mode of Study and Duration
Part-time : Min 2 ½ years / Max 4 years
The programme carries 45 credits equivalents to 13 modules in business management and healthcare management and 1 participatory project offered on open distance learning mode. Face-to-face tutorials are conducted at the beginning and middle of each semester at AIMST University Campus.
The assessment are done through 2 component : (i) continuous assessment, based on the students project papers, assignment and presentations by individuals and group (ii) a written final examination.
|Assessment Methods & Types
• Coursework 60%
• Final Exam 40%For Participatory Projects, students are required to prepare a mini-thesis research work. The thesis will be evaluated by a panel of examiners and a viva-voce will be conducted.
The Application Form can be downloaded.Complete application forms should be accompanied by:
• 2 passport size photographs (8 for international applications)
• 1 certified true copy of Identify Card
• Non-refundable processing fee of RM100 (USD150 for international applicants) made payable to
“AIMST SDN BHD REV A/C” in the form of bank draft / postal order / money order
• Certified true copy of Bachelor’s degree, academic transcript or other relevant result